Email: click here to contact
- Criminal law
- Traffic violations
- Driving while intoxicated
- Real estate
- Personal injury
- North Carolina, 1998
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. Economics
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, J.D.
Associations and memberships
- Duplin County, 4th Judicial District and North Carolina Bar Associations
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Duplin County Bar Association
- 4th Judicial District Bar
Robin Neil Rhodes was raised in Duplin County on a family farm. After attending East Duplin High School, Robin attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he received the degree of Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1985. Robin worked in the Banking industry until 1995, when he entered the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law. Robin was the Managing Editor of the Law Review and earned the degree of Juris Doctor with Honors in 1998. Upon graduation, Robin returned home to practice law in Duplin County.